So I (finally) received my housing info the other day!
I'm living in a duplex in the 15th arrondissement (highlighted in red on the above map), where I'll have my own room (thankfully), with a lady named Mme Chambert-Loir. From the info I was sent about her, I don't think I could have been placed with a better host.
"She is of Indonesian origin. She is very well-traveled and interested in other cultures. She studied in London and describes herself as particularly talkative. She loves cooking and enjoys sharing her culinary knowledge with the students."
Like I said, could it get any better than that? And the area I'm living in is pretty awesome too- close to a metro stop, there are a ton of shops, cafes, etc. close by, as well as the post office and hospital. It looks really awesome (shout out to GoogleMaps)!

No comments:
Post a Comment