Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Back to school, back to school..."

(sorry, had to get my daily Billy Madison reference in) As some of you may know, I'll be studying at the Catholic University of Paris during this semester. It looks kinda neat from the outside:
I'll be studying within the Language division, in the Institut de Langue et de Cultures Francaises; this means that even though I'm attending the university with French students, I'll be contained within the division that deals with foreign students whose main purpose is to learn French. Apparently, a majority of the foreign students that come to study here are Japanese and German- go figure.
As of right now, I'm enrolled in 4 classes, with 3 of them being completely in French: French Language (duh), Art in France from the Renaissance to Impressionism (yay!), History of France: 13th-18th Centuries (I'm a geek, so sue me), and then I''m also signed up for Contemporary Art (in English). My hope is that since I've already taken a course similar to this one last semester, I'll just breeze through it, giving me more time for my other courses and for some extra fun. And- I HAVE NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS! Ballin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment