POTUS and FLOTUS
The view up top is gorgeous...
Other than that, I haven't done too much this week. Just finishing up exams and saying goodbye to some good friends who returned to the U.S. yesterday. Naturally we had to celebrate their time spent in Paris- meaning we went to one of our favorite places for one last hurrah: Le Mazet.
Notice that I just keep dancing in the background and ignore everyone else. It happens.
Other randoms from the week:
1. This is what happens when you take all of your exams early and technically your grade is already calculated, but you still have to go to class anyway. This picture is actually quite accurate. Credit goes to Erin, the only other American in history class with me.
2. I'm starting to think that I frequent certain places too often. Like the Lebanese restaurant near St. Michel- the guy in there knows me by name and offers me free baklava (he's also a complete flirt, but since I'm getting free food, I'll just ignore that part). This also happens at Lizard Lounge and Le Mazet, where the bartenders definitely know our group as soon as we walk in. Oops.
3. I get back to the States in 23 days (don't ask me where the past four months have gone- I have no idea). I don't know if I'm exactly ready for that, but I do know that it will be nice to get back to real life finally.

No comments:
Post a Comment