(Front entrance of the apartment building.)
(Elevator that holds 3 people max- it even says so on the inside.)
(Front door to the apartment)
(Living room that's never used? Notice the TV is covered.)
(Kitchen- small but cozy. We usually spend about 2 hours at the dinner table evey night, just talking- it's literally one of my favorite parts of my day.)
(Stairs leading to the second floor of the apartment where me and the other girls sleep.)
(My room- it's rather cozy to be quite honest. It's the smallest of the three bedrooms upstairs, but still plenty big enough for me. The dimensions are a bit funky because it's the corner of the building, but the room feels bigger than the rooms in the townhouses at TCNJ, if that gives you any idea? And the window looks out onto the street corner. And the wooden thing on the right side is a shelving unit where I keep all of my clothes. I figured a picture wasn't necessary.)
(Yeah, I've already decorated with a few of my own things...)
Louise loves to travel (she's been to every continent except Antarctica) and experience other cultures (her own family comes from Indonesia, if I understand her correctly), so the apartment is decorated with all different kinds of patterned cloths and rugs and trinkets of the odd variety. It's honestly really neat. And I still haven't figured out what she does for a living. I'm hoping to solve that mystery by the time I leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment